Ajay Warriar has strong musical roots having received advanced training in Carnatic Classical music from the likes of Vidwan Shri. T. V Gopalakrishnan (TVG) among others. He has further had the opportunity to excel in singing across genres and media in a variety of languages (Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Tulu, Telugu, Hindi & Bengali). Such exposure has molded him into being a true professional artiste.
Adding a branch to the main stem of his musical training, Ajay has successfully lent his voice for films and has had the honor of singing with the leading playback singer Smt: K.S. Chitra. He has to his credit several solo numbers for various other movies under the direction of many talented music directors.
He considers it a further honor to have accompanied stalwarts like Shri. S.P. Balasubramaniam.
Performing across media is a wonderful experience that Ajay cherishes immensely. He is a well known name both in Radio and Television. Ajay is a regular artiste on channels like Udaya, ETV, Asianet, Suvarna, Zee Kannada etc, lending his voice to a number of programs, recordings and title songs of Kannada serials.
Ajay Warriar has a number of albums to his credit and has worked with more than 1300 productions with leading music directors. This includes many albums he has recorded on Shirdi Saibaba. His repertoire of performances and tours extend across South Asia and the Middle East. He has graced a number of prestigious stages across India and has had several awards bestowed upon him over the past decades.
Ajay cherishes the fond dream of scaling further heights in the music industry and striving to offer his very best to musical audiences everywhere.
We have given below some of his accomplishments for the benefit of Sai Devotees.
Recorded with playback singer Chitra under the direction of V.Manohar.
Sung both duets and solos for leading music directors like Hamsalekha, M.M.Keeravani, Praveen D.Rao, K.Kalyan, Mohan Sitara (Malayalam) etc. Some of the movies being Tananam Tananam, Veera Madakari, Tutturi etc.,
Television & Radio
- Performed in Sangeetha Saagaram being currently aired on Asianet.
- Anchored popular shows “Music Live” and “Lime Limelite” on Asianet Malayalam channel.
- A regular singer in various channels like Udaya, ETV, Chandana, Suvarna, Zee Kannada, Asianet Malayalam, Kairali, Kaveri etc.,
- Sung in various All India Radio programs and recordings.
- Spearheaded title songs for several Kannada serials like Shivaleelamrutha on Suvarna TV, Idu Katheyalla Jeevana on Suvarna TV etc.
Albums (Cassettes / CD Releases)
- Recorded more than 1300 productions in 7 languages under leading music directors.
- Popular Solo albums:
- Hari Kunida
- Sri Mookambikadevi Pushpanjali
- Performed with renowned singers like L.R Eshwari, Pithukuli Murugadas in Kuwait
- Shared the stage with Malayalam Stars like Suresh Gopi, Samyuktha Verma, Chippi, Lalu Alex, and Vinduja Menon.
- Performed for Kannada Sangha and Tulu Koota, DOHA,(QATAR) during Rajyotsava celebration in the presence of Indian Ambassador for QATAR Mr. Ranjan Matthai.
- Performed for KEEN 4, QATAR Airways and Chinmaya Mission in Bahrain.
- Performed old Hindi Film Hits Mohammad Rafi Nite - Dukhan, Doha, (QATAR)
- Toured both Singapore and Malaysia for devotional and light music performances
- Shared the stage with stars like Jayaram, S.Janaki, P.B.Srinivas, Rajan-Nagendra on stages all over India
- Performed prestigious stage appearances in Malabar Mahotsav, Udupi Utsav, Karavali Utsav etc.,
- Performed with Malayalam playback Singers like M.G.Srikumar, Venugopal, Madhu Balkrishnan, S. P. Balasubramaniam, Chitra etc.,
Awards / Recognition / Honours Received:
- Performed at the U N Camp Riggae (Kuwait) during Christmas celebrations and was awarded with the best performer award.
- Honored with a momento and certificate by the Governor of Karnataka and also had the privilege to perform there.
- Conferred with titles “Sangeetha Yogi” and “Gaana Sowrabha” by the Kannada Sanga and Tulu Koota -QATAR
- Conferred with the “Global Man Award ” at the 5th Viswa Kannada Meet in Doha, Qatar in December 2008.
- Mayuri Award conferred by the Karnataka Government for singing maximum devotional songs.